Dear Early Career Anatomists,
We are thrilled to announce a great new opportunity to be a part of the EFEM Social Media Committee – a vibrant platform where science communication meets creativity in the field of anatomical sciences! This is your chance to play a key role in shaping the voice of our community and take your passion for anatomy beyond the lab and into the global digital space of Social Media.
Why should you apply?
- Be at the forefront of digital science communication.
- Enhance your professional network by networking with anatomists from around the world.
- Develop new skills in Social Media communication and content creation.
- Get the chance to highlight important initiatives in the field of anatomy.
As a Social Media committee member, you will contribute to our engaging online presence and help promote projects like:
- The Body Donation Interview Series, which sheds light on the regulation of body donation in different countries.
- Our World Anatomy Day Online Student Quiz, which draws participants from around the globe.
- The prestigious Annual Student Symposium on Anatomical Research, showcasing cutting-edge anatomical research carried out by early career anatomists across Europe.
We are seeking passionate individuals, particularly those in the early stages of their career, who are eager to bring fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to the table. If you have a knack for Social Media have experience in websites and video editing online, and great desire to celebrate anatomy with a wide audience, we want you!
- Submit a 500-word statement expressing your interest and envisioning your contribution to the Social Media committee to the Coordinator of the group Dr Ourania Varsou at Ourania.Varsou@glasgow.ac.uk and the EFEM President Prof Fabio Quondamatteo FabioQuondamatteo@rcsi.ie
- Highlight any previous experience with Social Media and experience in online activities (video editing, website etc).
- Include ideas on how you would engage our audience with our current and future projects.
- Deadline: 30 November 2023.
- You should only use institutional emails to submit your application. Emails such as Gmail, hotmail etc will not be accepted
Rewards & Recognition:
- Your own online profile in our dedicated Social Media Committee area of the EFEM webpage.
- A platform to grow your professional footprint in the field of anatomical sciences.
Join us in this exciting journey to make a lasting impact in the field of anatomy.
Let’s connect, engage, and inspire together!
EFEM Social Media Committee